Wednesday 11 September 2013

Aussie Frizz Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner REVIEW!

Hello again!
So, a few days ago I posted a beauty haul and I wanted to give a quick review of one of the products I purchased. Maybe I'm cheating a bit as I've only been using this product for a few days but I feel like Aussie's Frizz Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner was too good not to rave about!


I've really neglected my hair recently and because I'd been wearing a hair piece quite a bit , I didn't really notice it start to feel horrible and dry - big mistake.  I put in my extensions one day to mix things up a bit by wearing my hair straight but my own hair was so easily tangled that knots started forming pretty quickly and it became near impossible to brush.

 I'm currently living at home so haven't really bothered buying any shampoo or conditioner for myself as there's usually plenty in the bathroom, but unfortunately for me my grandparents started buying 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners. I don't  know about anyone else, but I HATE 2 in 1 products with a passion and they're definitely to blame for the recent state of my hair. I'm pretty sure they're normally cheaper in price than buying the two separate but if you want to avoid a mishap like mine, avoid at all costs! They're very damaging and just not worth the money in my opinion.

Anyway! I spotted these two products by Aussie on sale in a beauty shop up the town and wanted to try them out. I've used Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner and the conditioning spray they have before and they worked wonders but I couldn't see any in store so I opted for these two instead.

My hair was literally SO dry that I ran straight home and tried them out despite having just washed my hair that morning, but it was getting unbearable for me trying to detangle it constantly. I know these products are specifically meant for reducing frizz, but I could instantly feel a difference in the condition of my hair. It felt so much healthier and softer after just one wash!

I'm now onto my 6th day of using this, and I LOVE it. My hair hasn't felt this soft in ages. It looks better and has been so much easier to manage. It's not frizzy, but the product doesn't weigh it down either. I'm very excited to see how much my hair has improved by the time I've finished this product.

DEFINITELY give this a go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment